Summer is fast approaching and I am starting a small personal project to get the writer in me flowing again, and it's beneficial for all who participate! I want to comment on 10,000 works before the end of July, no strings attached.
How hard can it be? Challenging!The 10K Dev Project by IV-XXVII
Get True & Guaranteed Commentary! Goals
1. Comment on 10,000 works by July 28th
2. Get at least 100 participants by April 28th
3. Needed Participants 1,250 / max 1,300Sign Up Bonus
The first 50
to sign up by April 14th
will get their entire gallery commented on. You may tag 1 friend to participate with you, and they too will get their entire gallery commented on. My Commitment
Write at least 5 to 10 sentences on each deviation. Get to know each artist as an individual.3 Simple Rules
1. Sign Up
2. Have at least 5 deviation in your gallery
3. Tag at least 1 deviant and/or Group that you would like to participate in your submission form and add this journal to your favorites. Sign Up Form
1. What would you like me to call you?
2. Where are you from? And does your surrounding area influence your art?
3. What inspires you as an artist to create?
4. When did you begin to create your work and why?
5. Do you listen to music while your create? And if so, what type of music do you listen to?
6. Why would you like to be apart of this project?
7. What do you expect to recieve out of this experience?
8. My expectation is to not only get to know the work you make on a personal level, but also to get to know the artist behind the work and hopefully develop a better understanding of your art. How does that make you feel as an artist? And would you like to participate in this kind of project in the future?
9. Lastly, what are 3 unique things about you that you would like other artists to know? It can be anything.
10. Tag at least 1 friend and/or group that you would like to participate with you.Sign Up Submissions
Please submit your answers below in the comment section. Once I've recieved your submission, I will send you a personal message that's unique to you strictly based on the answers that are given to me. So please, Do not rush
. We will then speak one on one and you will choose at least 4 deviations for me to comment on. The limit is 8 per deviant. You will be further tagged in a seperate journal, along with the deviations we've discussed and given a number in line.Purpose
Great minds think alike. My project is to not only give commentary but develop relationships through art, discussion, and interaction. Thank you for participating! If you would like to share this Journal, feel free to do so. The more exposure, the bigger the project becomes.F.A.Q.What kind of artist can participate?
Any medium. Including nudity, literature, fan art/fan fiction, and artisian craft.If I have a shop or portfolio outside of deviant art that I would also like to share, may I submit that as well?
Yes, i wouldnt mind to view that at all!What if the cap is met and I still want to participate?
I will keep this going throughout the year, and will note you down for the next project after July 28th.How do you plan to keep up with 1300 participants, let alone 100?
I love commenting and giving feedback. I won't have much trouble. I have plenty of time between now and the end of July to sit back and get to know each of you through art. This is what happens when you have too much free time on your hands, lol.Participation Close Date
04/04/17 - 12AM ESTInvited Groups to Participate Invited Users to Participate